Want to work in a professional - yet casual - environment, collaborating with creative thinkers? At NoDepositRewards.com, we encourage our people to stretch themselves and grow. The work is challenging, but the environment is a fun one. You will be working with a team that are leaders in the field of next-gen SEO and content creation.
As our teams grow, you will be in a position to move up the career ladder into a leadership role. Self-motivated, enthusiastic and innovative. That describes our team members and the kind of person we are looking to bring on board.
Does that sound like you? If so, have a look at our open job positions below and email your CVs to us at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
The Webmaster will be responsible for the following:
- Carrying out tests for websites across different operating systems, devices and browsers
- Analyzing website conversions and traffic
- Making sure the web servers function optimally at all times
The Webmaster we hire will have to be responsible for the performance of website servers and websites to meet user demand. It will be up to you to ensure that the websites are easy to navigate, appealing to the user and secure at all times.
We are looking to hire a webmaster who has excellent communication skills and an eye for detail. The ideal candidate will have an analytical mindset along with a creative skillset. A strong technical background is an added plus. The crux of the role will be to ensure that the web infrastructure performs efficiently and remains fully functional at all times.
- Develop websites that are fully functional and easy to navigate
- Carry out tests on a regular basis across different operating systems and browsers
- Configure and maintain servers – troubleshoot when the need arises.
- Maintain robust security by using firewalls and login pages
- Check the loading speed of the site and capacity
- Fix poor images, broken links and debug pages
- Carry out SEO reviews and update content regularly
- Monitor website traffic and conversions
- Solve issues raised by site visitors
- BSc/BA in Computer Science/ Design or similar field preferred
- Prior experienced as a web developer or webmaster
- Knowledge of web standards, SEO and web analytics
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Must be familiar with all key website management tools
- Must be able to work with HTML/CSS, XML
- Excellent communication and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to think out of the box
- Good organization skills and eye for detail
Please note that only CVs written in English will be accepted.
2. Content Editor
A creative and professional Content Editor needed to manage our content strategy and creation. You'll be building editorial content that's SEO-friendly for high-intent audiences and boosting search engine conversions and visibility on different online technology sites via qualitative content analysis. Join the team at our Ramat Hahayal offices and start your new career!
What's the Job?
- Work beside the leader of the New Products Business Unit and our company's Marketing Department
- Follow he Content Team Leader's plans, making new ones when required
- Work with our SEO team to provide best practices for link building and content creation
- Manage the editorial workflow scheduling and supervise the editorial calendar, which includes infographics, articles, scripts, videos, ads, promotional materials, etc.
- Build cross-promotional content on different platforms
- Manage and implement monthly content budget for every vertical
- Manage a freelancer team
- Team up with translation services to offer translations in various languages
- Revise, edit, and format content for daily publishing
- Native speaker of English
- B.A. in English/Journalism/Communications or related field
- 4+ years experience working as Content Manager
- Excellent knowledge & major passion for technology
- Basic know-how of SEO, Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, and social media
- Basic skills for image editing
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Multi-tasking skills
- Good eye for details, time management, and organizational skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work in dynamic environment
- Team player who can work independently
- Proactive person
Only CVs in English will be accepted.
3. Junior Content Editor
Engaging and user-focused content is a big part of creating a great website. Our company's multi-cultural Content team of talented creators and writers is continuously thinking outside the box to offer our users with content that's engaging and informative. You will build UK content while teaming up with SEO and sales experts, product owners, and online casino operators to help drive our products' success.
Scope of the Job
Your job will be to develop various English content that's casino-related (casino/slot reviews, blog posts, bonus articles, etc.) for 1+ of our websites with the objective of converting online visitors to New Depositing Customers (NDCs) with our company's casino clients. To achieve this goal you'll brainstorm and team up with other content team members as well as other teams (e.g. SEO, Sales, Product) to design, implement, and adjust content strategies and make sure these meet audience needs successfully.
- Researching, writing, and publishing a wide variety of engaging casino-related English content for 1+ websites that are in line with usability, accessibility, and SEO best practices, as well as tone of voice and brand style guides.
- Ensuring content requests and tasks received are finished in a timely and professional manner while meeting high-quality standard.
- Teaming up with multi-departmental team to create, implement, and tweak style guidelines and content strategies in line with overall audience needs and product strategies
- Collaborating with and communicating with other content team members and teams to guarantee all stakeholders are collaborating to reach common goals for all websites
- Utilizing tools like Google Analytics to monitor content performance as well as implement key-learnings
- Providing feedback on Product and SEO strategies from content viewpoint, and offering content knowledge to upgrade overall brand conversions and vision
- Building online campaigns for UK market-related events and collaborating with content managers for earning bonuses for the campaigns
- Participating in social media presence and activities for UK market
- Monitoring market trends for UK market so learnings are applied based on our users' needs and interests
- Creating UK audience-based intelligence of our websites via initiatives like user surveys
- Proactively define website problems and/or possible upgrades and addressing them with affected stakeholders
- Guaranteeing via content audits that our website's conversion funnel to operator's website is constantly relevant, updated, and optimized
- Brainstorming game-changing ideas for user-centric, engaging content, teaming up with other content team members/teams to create the ideas, and implementing the ideas through collaboration and communication with stakeholders
- Commissioning work to independent freelances and content agencies when required and guaranteeing quality for commissioned work
To Do It, You Will Need
- 1+ years of professional iGaming experience
- 3+ years professional experience writing and publishing SEO online content using CMS (Wordpress) highly regarded
- Degree qualification in Journalism, Communication, or related discipline (highly-regarded)
- Excellent command of English language
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to team up in collaborative environment
- Good time-management skills, able to prioritise multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Good eye for detail and able to proofread and find errors
- Excellent creative skills and drive and initiative to brainstorm and implement new ideas to upgrade existing content and make new engaging and user-focused content
Please note that only CVs written in English will be accepted.