Guns ‘N’ Roses from NetEnt
There are several music-themed slots out there, and NetEnt have developed three of the best of them. Guns 'N' Roses, Jimi Hendrix and Motörhead form their three rock 'n' roll series of slots, and the former is arguably the biggest of the bunch.
Gun 'N' Roses offers radically different gameplay to other music-themed slots which have gone before it. It can dish out a host of special features, provide players with numerous cheap bets, and dish out decent cash prizes in return. It is also able to provide you with a rocking soundtrack to keep you rocking along just nicely as you play.
About Guns 'N' Roses from NetEnt
Guns 'N' Roses uses cartoon-drawn imagery to represent the main band members, including the iconic Slash and Axl Rose. This officially licensed game also contains rock 'n' roll imagery, including various guitar picks and records, as well as less-thematic imagery, such as rose-adorned high playing card symbols.
The Guns 'N' Roses slot is not shy about dishing out wild features, instant cash wins and free spins aplenty. If you've got an Appetite for Destruction, then you're in luck when you sit down to spin the reels of this game, and potentially walk away with a non-progressive prize worth upwards of 750x your total bet.
Where to Get Guns 'N' Roses No Deposit Codes
Guns 'N' Roses - like many NetEnt slots - frequently appears in no deposit bonus offers at NetEnt casinos. Players can expect to be able to enjoy this game with free spins if they play at an online casino which offers Guns 'N' Roses no deposit codes. The process is as follows...
How to Claim Guns 'N' Roses Free Spins - A Step-by-Step Guide
To get started with Guns 'N' Roses free spins, you need to sign up at a NetEnt casino offering such a deal. Follow these 5 steps to get started...
Why is Guns 'N' Roses So Popular?
Guns 'N' Roses is one of the most popular music-themed slots you can find online for several reasons. There are quality graphics and imagery to be had, but also a top-notch range of special features and add-ons which make the game a hit, such as...
- Changeable Setlist Soundtrack: The slot machine comes with several of Guns 'N' Roses biggest hits worked into a setlist soundtrack, which you can change as you see fit while you spin the reels.
- Wild Symbols: These appear as the Guns 'N' Roses logo and can expand to occupy all positions on a reel, replacing all symbols barring bonus icons.
- Bonus Symbols: These appear as records and can trigger the main bonus feature when they appear on the first, third and fifth reels simultaneously.
- Appetite for Destruction Wild Symbol: This can occur at random in the base game and comes as a giant wild (in the shape of a cross). It can cover multiple places on several reels, resulting in big wins.
- Solo Multiplier: Another randomly triggered bonus, the Solo Multiplier can see winnings multiplied by 4x up to 10x.
- Legend Spins: The final randomly triggered feature, Legend Spins offers 3 free spins. On the first, there is a stacked wild on the third reel. On the second, there are stacked wilds on the first and fifth reels. On the final spin, there are stacked wilds on the reels two and four.
- Wheel Bonus: Triggered via bonus symbols (as mentioned above), this feature promises one three cracking bonus rounds.
Free Spins and Wagering Requirements
The Wheel Bonus will deliver one of three great features to Guns 'N' Roses slot players. If players land the Coin Win feature, they will pocket an instant win prize as displayed on the bonus wheel. If they land on the Crowd Pleaser bonus, they can win up to 2,300 coins via a click and win bonus round. The objective is to raise the roof of the arena in terms of volume. Lastly, you could end up with the Encore Free Spin bonus. In this feature, players are offered 10 free games, with various band members popping up as expanding wilds on the second, third and fourth reels. This is the bonus you're going to want to aim for as it is the most profitable.
Guns 'N' Roses is played over 5 reels and 20 paylines. None of those paylines can be adjusted by the player, but this common in most NetEnt slots. Players can, however, adjust the value of the coins which feature in the game, as well as the number of coins they stake per payline. With the Guns 'N' Roses slot, you're looking at minimum bet which will set you back just 20p a game. If you want to up the ante and your bet, you can get away with maximum stakes which are capped at £200 a game in this slot. As for the top prize, that is capped at a non-progressive jackpot worth 750x your total stake.
More About the Game
|Summary of Guns 'N' Roses video slot|
|Min Coins Per Line:||1|
|Max Coins Per Line:||10|
|Min Coins Size:||1p|
|Max Coins Size:||£1|
|RTP (Return to Player):||96.98%|